Full-Time New Business Development Manager – USA
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Who are they?
Our client is an innovative provider of document automation solutions for Microsoft Office and SharePoint. You will be based at their office in Atlanta, Georgia USA.
What will you do?
This is a new business sales role for their Proposals Software Solution. The successful applicant will proactively focus on specific markets, initially Telecommunications, Information Technology and Consulting. Reactively you will address incoming opportunities from other agreed markets. Their Proposals Software is used by Bid Management and Sales Teams to generate quotations, build proposals and to manage RFP responses. You will be expected to identify, qualify & close sales on a continuous basis.
You will be the first sales executive hired in the US and your focus should be on growing business on the US East Coast. You will also be expected to reactively respond to opportunities in the remainder of the US.
Ultimately the role is to grow a new business revenue stream, to maintain that revenue at target levels and to develop a sustainable sales pipeline of qualified opportunities.
• Research and analyze the customer’s marketplace and customer situation to identify current and impending customer business problems.
• Identify customer needs at main board or senior business manager level early in the buying cycle and determine how the need could be fulfilled.
• Emphasize product capabilities required to address identified business problem(s).
• Analyze and quantify the business value that the proposed fulfilment approach would offer to the customer.
• Propose to the customer executive team a solution package that not only addresses the current or impending business problem, but also creates competitive advantage for the customer’s business.
• Specify what actions and resources would be required to fulfil the need, by when.
• Engage others outside of direct responsibility, such as partners, in the development of the proposition so that it increases real and perceived value delivered (source resources and capabilities required to meet the need).
• Deliver the business proposition to the customer’s senior management and other key stakeholders.
• Create a relationship with the customer whereby future business is assured and current successes can be fully leveraged in attracting other customers and opening the door to a possible long-term key account relationship.
• Manage each stage of the sale through to successful close, reference-ability and where possible agreement to case study.
• Achieve Sales Targets.
• Generate and maintain an appropriate Pipeline and provide accurate sales forecasts.
• Respond to incoming sales leads in a timely and professional manner.
• Manage sales opportunities.
• Contribute to US Sales strategy.
• Maintain timely and accurate client & prospect records in the CRM.
• Provide timely and accurate reports (where not automated through CRM).
• Maintain and Present accurate expenses records/claims.
• Attend business generation events.
Is this you?
• US citizen (only US citizens will be considered!)
• 5 years’ successful track record in business to business sales in software or consultancy/professional services
• Comfortable selling to “C” level contacts and accomplished at developing relationships with primary influencers, users and technologists
• Able to demonstrate the ability to generate, manage and close new business opportunities
• Proven track record and excellent working knowledge of the Telecommunications, Information Technology and/or the Consulting Markets
• Determination, excellent planning and self-motivation as you will initially be home based
• Experience in software based solution sales, ideally in both subscription and perpetual license sales
• Capable of Account Development as a natural follow up activity to new business development
• Highly experienced in making presentations, generating professional sales proposals and supported by excellent written skills
• Ability to adapt to continuous changes in client requirements and solution features to maintain the most effective sales messaging and management of sales opportunities
• US Resident with strong knowledge of US business environment!
PLUS if you have experience in the following it will be to your advantage:
• Sales Related solutions such as CRM or SFA
• Business productivity software solutions
• Business solutions based on Microsoft Office and SharePoint
• Solution Sales Training and the ability to demonstrate application in the work place
How to ApplyDo these words describe who you are in the workplace? Determined, enthusiastic, professional, tenacious, ethical, professional, warm, consultative, competitive, and successful? Then we want to hear from you! Please send your CV to email@example.com today!
2125 total views, 0 today